Feel at Ease at Our Sanibel Island Vacation Rentals
While we are all adjusting to a new “normal,” we want you to know that the safety of our guests is very important to us. It is our focus and priority to provide peace of mind to our guests when staying in one of our properties. We are working diligently to enhance our cleaning standards in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want your vacation to be relaxing and fun for the entire family!
Effective immediately, in addition to following our normal protocols, all cleaning teams will have heightened attention on the cleaning. disinfecting of the most frequently touched areas in every property. Here are a few of the new ways we are striving to keep guests, staff, and owners safe:
- Every property is fogged with a hospital-grade disinfectant after each departure.
- High-touched areas are disinfected, including keyless entry pads, doorknobs, light switches, remote controls, HVAC control panels, all hard surfaces, and bathroom surfaces such as toilet handles/seats, sink faucets and shower/tub knobs and the UV Sanitizing of keys.
- We utilize a professional linen company so our linens/towels are washed to a high standard at 140 degrees using detergents and Bleach/Hydrogen Peroxide with high heat drying at 180 degrees.
- Bedspreads have been removed and placed in the closets to be used if you would like.
- Our housekeeping inspectors and maintenance personnel will be wearing masks and gloves while preparing your rental.
If you have any questions related to our new procedures and cleaning guidelines, please contact us directly at (239) 472-1613. We look forward to your stay with us here in sunny Southwest Florida.